Custom Built Wellness Website
Ultimately impressed with our initial redesign, Bridging the Gap Wellness approached me for a second redesign during their rebranding phase to Rollie Allaire, Holistic Wellness & Life Coach. This second redesign took place after a different designer had failed to deliver what the client needed.
- This was a rush job, completed in less than 1 week, built from the ground up in Wordpress.
- Client wanted a cleaner, easier to navigate website with a built-in virtual learning setup.
- Client wanted a stronger role for her signature feather.
- Check out her Shout-Out!
Women's Conference Flyer & Website
Created a flyer and accompanying website for a women's conference being headed up by Bridging the Gap Wellness.
- Client requested colors matching the venue
- Pages were made for each speaker and vendor that were present for the event, linking back to each speakers' individual business website or social media page of choice.
- Gave a brief history on the event.
The Right Tools Powerpoint
The client wanted to polish up one of her old powerpoints, to make her presentations more fresh and appealing.
A University Faculty member approached me to ask for a one-page flyer which will be recruiting for a new program that they were running.
- This was a rush job, completed in 2 days.
- The flyer should be bold and include the colors of the University prominently to match up with the rest of their booth at the event.
- The flyer should be informative and appealing, including one or more images to catch attention.
Wellness Website Redesign
Bridging the Gap Wellness was seeking a new look after a drab design was delivered to them by a previous designer
- Redesigned in Wix.
- Client wanted a more appealing design utilizing watery colors.
- Client's signature feather was brought to the forefront of their design.
- Client wanted clear communication and consistent response times.
- Read her review!
A public speaker needed a powerpoint which would give them a vibrant and capturing aesthetic.
- The theme should remain constant throughout the powerpoint.
- Any imagery should accentuate the speech they were giving on company growth and individuality.
An educational group approached me to make a bi-fold pamphlet advertising their yearly symposium on Kurt Lewin and his contemporaries.
- The pamphlet should be a 6-page bi-fold pamphlet.
- There should be a theme that plays to the strengths of the educational field.
Images and Stock Photography
Images can be located or custom created for projects, websites, and more.
- Use photographs on your own terms.
- Let me find the perfect image for your project.
- Take professional photographs of you and your business.